Most of us concede that employee engagement is critical to business success, but it’s hard to know where to start or who’s responsible for what. While the Human Resources Department specializes in the acquisition and retention of talent, there’s a special role to be played executive leadership.
We recently hosted a live, 30-minute webinar about the critical role of the CEO in employee engagement. In the session, we shared data collected from more than 6,000 employers that competed in our Best Places to Work programs in the previous survey year.
If you missed the webinar, click the button below to access the free recording or download the slides.
What You’ll Learn
- Why CEOs want employee engagement
- How engagement is defined
- Top dos and don’ts for the CEO
- Simple ways to increase engagement
- Do you have what it takes to be one of the Best Places to Work?
Content in partnership with Best Companies Group