Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat other serious chronic conditions: haemophilia, growth disorders and obesity.
Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 42,000 people in 77 countries and markets its products in more than 165 countries.
- An transparent commitment to changing lives for better
- We offer a variety of engaging activities to all our employees e.g. sports and fun activities during the day in the office.
- We support membership in health clubs.
- We fully cover smoke cessation plans.
- We sponsor employee football championships every year.
- All our employees travel annually to new destinations as a thank for good work done the previous year.
- We work under the guidance of Novo Nordisk way and our Triple bottom line culture which means that in everything we do we have to be financially, socially and environmentally responsible.
- We support the World Diabetes Foundation. Locally in Saudi Arabia, we support the Advanced Diabetes Education Centre where many courses are run to raise awareness about managing diabetes. We do this with key local stakeholders.
- Every year, we sponsor public awareness campaigns about diabetes and obesity which also include big sports activities to promote healthy life style.
- We invest in our talents to make sure to achieve their potential.
- We do so by providing continuous on the job training opportunities.
- In addition, we co-sponsor post graduate study programs for talented employees.