Teleperformance Albania (TP Albania) or officially Albania Marketing Service sh.p.k. (AMS) is an offshore business process outsourcing and contact center company in Albania. It is a subsidiary corporation of the Teleperformance Group.
Teleperformance Albania was founded in 2008 to provide an off-shore CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution for the Italian market. Teleperformance Albania started with an initial capacity of 100 workstations and we grew exponentially by roughly doubling that number every six months. In 2014, TP Albania operates from two main sites: one in Tirana, counting more than 516 workstations, and a second one in Durrës, 40 km away, with about 749 workstations.
- In Teleperformance Albania our employees can grow professionally with JUMP and TP E-INSTITUTE.
- JUMP! is a development program created to prepare high-potential employees to take on leadership positions in the company
- Teleperformance provides industry-leading training to its teams, stimulating personal development through an e-learning solution focused on leadership needs, with high level courses and close monitoring.
- My e-Institute has been developed to enhance our employees’ skills and to support their growth as our future leaders.
- We have our CSR Program (Corporate Social Responsibility) which include:
- Citizen of the World: Teleperformance charitable initiatives to help some of the world’s most vulnerable children meet their basic survival needs and ultimately reach their individual potential
- Citizen of the Planet: Teleperformance’s commitment to reduce its environmental impacts by implementing and disseminating sustainable practices for a greener world future
- United Nations Global Compact: Teleperformance embraces, practices and disseminates the Principles of the UNGC, a set of core values in the areas of human rights, labor standards, the environment, and anti-corruption.