We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and help define our culture - so that together we can deliver extraordinary things for our patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
Our values are Patience, Focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity.
Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development and Teamwork.
- Patient focus
- Respect for people
- Flexible working – Work from Home
- Family Day
- Health & Wellbeing Activities
- Cultural Days celebration
- Reducing paper consumption to give back to the environment
- PULSE – where by the employees volunteer and give back to the society – 6 months assignment paid by GSK to Africa etc. to volunteer
- Orange Day – annual day where all employees work in the community to help support others
Internal GSK Learning Platforms:
- Keep Growing Campus
- Harvard Courses
- LinkedIn Learning
- GSK Tube
- Leadership development programmes