iNova Pharmaceuticals is an international organisation that develops, markets and sells a wide-range of prescription medicines and non-prescription consumer health products to over 20 countries across Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and Africa.
Employing over 500 industry professionals over 3 continents, our vision is to deliver trusted, market-leading brands that improve people’s health and well-being everyday.
Our broad product portfolio spans therapeutic areas including weight management, cough, cold & flu, pain management, health supplements, dermatology, sun care and female health products.
With a rich product heritage, our flagship brands have appeared in family medicine cabinets for more than 50 years. We are committed to delivering effective, quality pharmaceutical products, manufactured to the highest international standards.
We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations in terms of product development and service delivery. We also pride ourselves on our strong and enduring relationships with healthcare professionals in our areas of expertise.
With a dynamic, collaborative and engaged workplace culture, we have in-house capabilities in sales and marketing, supply chain, quality, regulatory, medical, finance and legal. We challenge our team members to take ownership of our business, to embrace the increasing pace of consumer demand, and to be bold and challenge traditional ways of doing things.
Since a change of ownership in late 2017, the group has been actively looking to expand its product offerings through a focus on internally-driven product innovation and business development activity. We have a strong track record of acquiring, launching and building consumer health brands.
We are committed to socially and environmentally responsible procurement and have set high standards for the way we do business. We expect our suppliers and partners to also meet those standards.
This global website represents a gateway into iNova Pharmaceuticals’ products and services in all our markets.
- Only Celebrate When Everyone Can
- As 70% of our employees are in Sales-related roles, it’s important that they always feel connected to each other and to the Leadership Team as, they know how vital each person is to our team success.
- It is crucial that each of our people are focused on what’s important for them to succeed today and there is also a common expectation that all of their colleagues will be doing their part in the best interests of the team. The reason is that people really care about each other. Not just about being successful, but the ability to draw on each other’s strengths to continue to drive our overall company forward in good and in bad times.
- In iNova, we have planned activities for the year. We have celebrations, teambuilding activities, sales meetings, skills/knowledge training exercises but we also plan to have “unexpected activities”. We value the opportunity to celebrate overwhelming success or to recognize the effort of the team or its members. Across the company, every individual also has a specific budget allocated for the selection of their own external training & development program.
- The company is committed to helping the community. We support organizations, such as UNAIDS as well as support and attend country-wide events like “Run for a Cause” and “World Teachers Day”. Our individual employees also have charitable causes that they support. The Filipino culture is one of helping and supporting others, so it is no surprise that the culture of our company is also very proud to be that way.
- We strongly encourage the development of expertise and mastery of any given role. However, along with the depth of a skill set, which allows an individual to perform at a level that is higher than needed most of the time, iNova believes strongly in a breadth of understanding across the organization.
- The sharing of skills, learning on the job and from others, the transfer, rather than storage of knowledge is important but most is to encourage coaching and mentoring across the organization. We provide our team members the opportunity to learn both, formally and informally.
- There are competency-based training programs conducted almost every quarter for the Sales team to be fully equipped in their roles. We consider how we can provide challenging assignments to “ready-now” or “ready-soon” employees in preparation for higher roles. We encourage employees to attend conferences and development workshops to allow them to enhance their knowledge, improve situation awareness, encourage “future-thinking” and to gain new insight from external sources. Lastly, we also support our employees to be members of professional associations as this enhances credibility, confidence and supports a continuous cycle of learning and leading.