Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
- Inclusive, Collaborative, Empowered, Team Spirit, mutual respect and accountability
- Communication, transparency and collaboration: Regular and consistent Staff Meetings, Trainings, etc
- Empowerment: Share Goals and Direction & Leadership Vision by setting clear expectations and communicate what accountability is for each employee and their role in overall success of the team
- Employee health and wellness: Flexi Work Hours and Work from Home Policy, Fruits Days, Runs & marathons
- Employee engagement (team spirit): Festival celebrations promotes diversity, new employee onboarding, team bonding events
- Terry Fox Run (donation given)
- Standard Chartered Run (donation given)
- Committed to energy conservation:
- Reduce paper usage by printing on double side
- Adjust all aircon temperature to 24 degree
- Appreciate nature by organizing walks in the park
- Managers to discuss with their teams on the courses to enhance their skills in their work (eg leadership training for managers, communication courses for all employees)
- May consider job rotation
- Stellar Performance Program