Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, haemophilia, growth disorders and other serious chronic diseases.
Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 42,100 people in 79 countries and markets its products in more than 170 countries.
- Fairness, Trust, Respect, Quality & Business Ethics
- Cycle Meetings / Team Building Activities
- Family gatherings / Iftars
- Weekly football games
- Fishing Trips
- Amongst many others:
- Participation with MOH in awareness campaign against Obesity and Hypoglycaemia on yearly basis
- Organizing Diabetes Nurse Educator program with attendance of 60 nurses from MOH, DHA & HAAD and conducted by AARHUS University from Denmark.
- Creation of patient educational materials in both Arabic & English (information about diabetes, Hypoglycaemia, foot care, insulin diary); reviewed internally from medical perspective and MOH approval obtained.
- “Take Charge of your Diabetes” program, trained 80 HCPs in partnership with DHA
- “Ramadan Diabetes Management” program for 120 HCPs
- World Diabetes Day (WDD) public awareness initiatives have been done annually in collaboration with HAAD, DHA, MOH and local diabetes societies.
- Guinness Record setting screening activity in collaboration with DHA to raise awareness against diabetes; the event was launched under Burj Khalifa.
- World Diabetes Bus Tour made stops in different Emirates of the UAE to promote awareness and conduct screenings.
- Local Talent Program (Pegasus) – accelerating the growth of talent & soft skills capability to support the growing business.
- Local Assignment Program (Wings) – allowing employees to gain exposure and experience in the functional area of their choosing. Also allowing to build pipeline and business continuity for the organization
- Training Roadmap – Soft Skills – allowing employees to further develop their competencies with usage of external classroom trainings
- Continuous Medical & Sales Training as we constantly have innovated and launched new products in the last 5 years. International Programs for identified High Talents & Sucessors.
- International Programs for identified High Talents & Sucessors.