Founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank), FE CREDIT successfully transferred all consumer finance operations to the independent company: FE CREDIT in February 2015.
After 8 years of operation, FE CREDIT has become the market leader in consumer finance industry in Vietnam, with over 17,500 employees and a diversified network of over 13,000 points of sales nationwide operated in a reliable collaboration with more than 9,000 partners, proudly delivers a range of multi-accessible, flexible and effective financial solutions to nearly 10 million of Vietnamese through consumer lending products and services.
- It is FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP. This is our core values.
- We always aim to offer our employees a comprehensive employee experience.
- Therefore, we bring to them a holistic learning & development activities such as mentoring, coaching, online training, on-the-job training, gamification, etc. that could benefit them in career advancement.
- Besides, we have many annual activities (eg.: Year End Party, Sport Day, Women Day, Talent Contest, etc.) to make our employees feel inclusive and engaged.
- Furthermore, we have a world-class Total Rewards policies that benchmark with MNCs and top-notch corporations. We diversify our offers to take care of our people and better serve the needs of our employees both monetary and non-monetary.
- To ensure the benefits for both the company and community in harmony and to create a sustainable growth, we embrace our social responsibility by continuous contributing to the economic and social development.
- By having a mission of “Realizing millions of dream”, FE CREDIT periodically organizes a number of meaningful activities for our communities across the country.
- We have organised many annual CSR activities such as the blood donation, scholarship to support education of Vietnamese children, insurance package sponsor for workers, etc.
- Be the members of FE CREDIT, our employees take a great opportunities to uplift themselves day by day.
- Based on 70:20:10 development model, our employees have chances to upgrade through experiental learning (by on-the-job training, joining project, etc.), social learning (roles models, coaching, mentoring, etc.), and formal learning (class training, workshop, conference, etc.).
- We also digitized our training in order to support our employees can access the training materials more easily. Hence, they can learn whenever they want.