Perfetti Van Melle Group B.V. is a privately held Italian global manufacturer of confectionery and gum. It was formed in 2001 with the merger of Van Melle of the Netherlands and the Perfetti group of Italy.
Its corporate headquarters are in Lainate, Italy and Schiphol, Netherlands. Perfetti Van Melle is the third largest confectionery manufacturer in the world after Mondelēz International and Mars, Incorporated.
It employs 17,000 people via 30 subsidiary companies and distributes its products in over 159 countries.
- Anchoring on our Employer Branding:
- Empowering and Supportive Culture
- Innovative and Entrepreneurial Company
- Global and Influential Fun Brands
- Fast Phased and Dynamic
- Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
- Annual Corporate Employee Programs(Christmas Party, Trick or Treat, Sports Events, Be Fit and Fab ,etc.) and Wellness Programs
- Leadership Assemblies for Management Team and Key Leaders and Employee Town Halls
- Coffee Chat Sessions (with our employees and Management Teams)
- Annual Engagement Survey (to pulse check employee productivity and engagement)
- Annual corporate trainings on Technical, Leadership and General Management that addresses year on year individual development plans
- E-learning Platform (all throughout the year) – 4 training per employee with full certification
- Educational Loan (for further studies support)